Who said all plants are beautiful

Well who said all plants are beautiful, well you need to have a look at these plants cause they are the ugliest I've ever seen.



















Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

11 Response to Who said all plants are beautiful

February 4, 2011 at 11:55 AM

well I think they're cute and it's a Gods gift. They're look has purpose and that made them unique.

Anonymous
February 5, 2011 at 1:05 AM

I tried opening this in all most all Browsers, but the pics didn't come up and could't see the ugly plants..could you please check into this? thanks


Cover Letter

February 6, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Those are really weird... reminded me of brains ... despite that i would get one for home if i could ...

February 7, 2011 at 6:35 AM

I don't find them ugly but queer. Maybe only the last one was not very nice for me. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

February 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM

The brainy cactus looks cool. I wouldn't mind having one of those sitting in my house.

February 10, 2011 at 8:50 AM

That last pic...is it a plant or some creatures brain...its osama's brain

February 21, 2011 at 2:16 AM

I don't think so they are ugly, they are beautiful and unique :)

March 1, 2011 at 7:09 AM

I don't think that these plants are ugly either. In fact, I kind of liked them.

March 3, 2011 at 4:47 AM

I like these plants. They are strange but not ugly at all.

March 9, 2011 at 7:30 AM

I especially liked the brainy cactus. Akward, may be, but attractive!

September 22, 2011 at 3:24 AM

Very different tips..



Cover Letters

Post a Comment

Have a Question or a Comment?